My farewell to bridger.land.

its_cat

For many months rolling near a year, I have been playing bridger.land. I was there from the start and the server has died and has not become a big deal anymore. The player count went from 500 players to barely 200 players. I've also been getting kind of tired of Minecraft, and my school year just started so I can't play as much. I am gonna move on to fps games and still play on my pc, but at this point I might just stop using my pc for long periods of times. Anyways this is my goodbye to bridger.land. Well regards to my friends on bridger.land such as, juicyseals, memezy, polarfy, wiggleez, and many more.

Nico

For many months rolling near a year, I have been playing bridger.land. I was there from the start and the server has died and has not become a big deal anymore. The player count went from 500 players to barely 200 players. I've also been getting kind of tired of Minecraft, and my school year just started so I can't play as much. I am gonna move on to fps games and still play on my pc, but at this point I might just stop using my pc for long periods of times. Anyways this is my goodbye to bridger.land. Well regards to my friends on bridger.land such as, juicyseals, memezy, polarfy, wiggleez, and many more.
Aw! o7 goodbye

I wish you farewell o7