IM DONE

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HELP THIS SERVER SO I APPLIED OF SEVER HELPER 6 TIMES ALL HAVE BEEN DENIED the first one was a total rec BUT REALLY MY LAST WITCH IS NOW MY LAST APPLICATION HAVE ALL BEEN DENIED I PUT WHERE I WAS BORN AN STUFF I DON'T USUALLY TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
IF THIS SERVER HATES ME THE FINE IM GONE DON'T EXPECTS ME TO HELP OR PLAY ON THE SERVER ANYMORE BECAUSE IN DONE! .P.S. YOU GUYS MADE A MISTAKE! im sorry bye! is your considering letting me have a try ill come back.

@Salty said this t me.

Dear Kingsheepbaa,

We are sorry to inform you that your application has been declined. There are a number of factors which brought us to this conclusion, one being your application did not follow the correct format. We have certain requirements you must respect and you didn't meet them. Thank you for taking the time to apply you may reapply 30 days from now.

Format: https://bridger.land/forums/formats.19/

this was my application!

Dear staff the reason i am applying for helper is because i think i can help change Bridger land
i think i can help you guys and what will hopefully be my team change and bring in more new players in the game known as Bridger land,

ps. So i hope i have put enough info into this please GOD!

i was born june 10 2005
my discord is RoyalNT12#8022
Minecraft username/ Kingsheepbaaa
hobby/ I play soccer and love games known to minecraft hypixel duels and bed wars and also play apex legends.
i have been playing minecraft since 2015
i was born in NSW banks town now living in a small town
Im pretty new to java Came from bedrock.
Applecation for/ Helper ill try and get mod when i am trusted more by moderators
I have made suggestion used to make them Daley made i think 4 or 5 and all of them at max 48 to 50 viewers which is pretty good at my extent.
I am on delay after i finish my work.

I have 2 pets both dogs
Hopefully this is enough if not please inform me.
My favorate servers are hypixel the bridge and bridger land mlg rush and fast bridger.
I’ll take full responsibility into hand and I will make sure to keep the server at max potential.
I joined bridger land July 7th 2021.
I want to be helper because I think I could help change the server.
I last applied a month ago I think or 25 days ago.
I do not have any source of recording equipment.

Last edited: Saturday at 10:56 PM
The sheep king with not feelings just the suffering of others around him

Learning the breezily

I like bridging.

@TechnoTau04 siad to e my last applactaion before this.

Dear kindsheepbaa,

Thank you for your application for the position of Helper.

Unfortunately, at this time we have decided not to move forward with your application, this is due to a lack of detail in some of your answers. We know this isn't the news you wanted to hear, but we wanted to update you as soon as possible.

We encourage you to apply again in the future.
(Minimum wait 30 days)

Sincerely,
Bridger Land Admin Team

P.S if you are denied for lack of detail.. maybe write more

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: TechnoTau04#1907 Minecraft: TechnoTau04
- First person to ever post in general discussion, the true OG

BridgerLand Admin: 12th May 2021 - Current Day

BedlessNoob Helper: 27th July 2020 - 4th Nov 2020

BedlessNoob Mod: 4th Nov 2020 - 1st July 2021

BedlessNoob Admin: 1st July 2021 - Current Day

My application

Loyalty is cetian of Briger.land i am here to make it certain of that. So im applying for helper not mod this time.

Discord/ RoyalNT12#8022

Date of birth/ 6/10/2005

My biggest adventure would to be a helper on a server and including Bridger.land so Please Give me that opportunity!

Im on daily And night to help And ill try to move up the ranks myself.

Don't Know how far ill go in terms of ranking up but i hope far.

Im very enthusiastic and want the best out of all!
But Im very strict to hacker ill report as meany hacker as i can And try my best, To help the server.

Thank you.

IM DONE I TRIED MY BEST I READ THE FORMATS I FIXED THE MISTAKES!!!! AND STILL GET A /DENIED/ WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!!

IM DONE!

Last edited:

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HELP THIS SERVER SO I APPLIED OF SEVER HELPER 6 TIMES ALL HAVE BEEN DENIED the first one was a total rec BUT REALLY MY LAST WITCH IS NOW MY LAST APPLICATION HAVE ALL BEEN DENIED I PUT WHERE I WAS BORN AN STUFF I DON'T USUALLY TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
IF THIS SERVER HATES ME THE FINE IM GONE DON'T EXPECTS ME TO HELP OR PLAY ON THE SERVER ANYMORE BECAUSE IN DONE! .P.S. YOU GUYS MADE A MISTAKE! im sorry bye! is your considering letting me have a try ill come back.

@Salty said this t me.

Dear Kingsheepbaa,

We are sorry to inform you that your application has been declined. There are a number of factors which brought us to this conclusion, one being your application did not follow the correct format. We have certain requirements you must respect and you didn't meet them. Thank you for taking the time to apply you may reapply 30 days from now.

Format: https://bridger.land/forums/formats.19/

this was my application!

Dear staff the reason i am applying for helper is because i think i can help change Bridger land
i think i can help you guys and what will hopefully be my team change and bring in more new players in the game known as Bridger land,

ps. So i hope i have put enough info into this please GOD!

i was born june 10 2005
my discord is RoyalNT12#8022
hobby/ I play soccer and love games known to minecraft hypixel duels and bed wars and also play apex legends.
i have been playing minecraft since 2015
i was born in NSW banks town now living in a small town
Im pretty new to java Came from bedrock.
Applecation for/ Helper ill try and get mod when i am trusted more by moderators
I have made suggestion used to make them Daley made i think 4 or 5 and all of them at max 48 to 50 viewers which is pretty good at my extent.
I am on delay after i finish my work.

I have 2 pets both dogs
Hopefully this is enough if not please inform me.
My favorate servers are hypixel the bridge and bridger land mlg rush and fast bridger.
I’ll take full responsibility into hand and I will make sure to keep the server at max potential.
I joined bridger land July 7th 2021.
I want to be helper because I think I could help change the server.
I last applied a month ago I think or 25 days ago.
I do not have any source of recording equipment.

Last edited: Saturday at 10:56 PM
The sheep king with not feelings just the suffering of others around him

Learning the breezily

I like bridging.

@TechnoTau04 siad to e my last applactaion before this.

Dear kindsheepbaa,

Thank you for your application for the position of Helper.

Unfortunately, at this time we have decided not to move forward with your application, this is due to a lack of detail in some of your answers. We know this isn't the news you wanted to hear, but we wanted to update you as soon as possible.

We encourage you to apply again in the future.
(Minimum wait 30 days)

Sincerely,
Bridger Land Admin Team

P.S if you are denied for lack of detail.. maybe write more

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: TechnoTau04#1907 Minecraft: TechnoTau04
- First person to ever post in general discussion, the true OG

BridgerLand Admin: 12th May 2021 - Current Day

BedlessNoob Helper: 27th July 2020 - 4th Nov 2020

BedlessNoob Mod: 4th Nov 2020 - 1st July 2021

BedlessNoob Admin: 1st July 2021 - Current Day

My application

Loyalty is cetian of Briger.land i am here to make it certain of that. So im applying for helper not mod this time.

Discord/ RoyalNT12#8022

Date of birth/ 6/10/2005

My biggest adventure would to be a helper on a server and including Bridger.land so Please Give me that opportunity!

Im on daily And night to help And ill try to move up the ranks myself.

Don't Know how far ill go in terms of ranking up but i hope far.

Im very enthusiastic and want the best out of all!
But Im very strict to hacker ill report as meany hacker as i can And try my best, To help the server.

Thank you.

IM DONE I TRIED MY BEST I READ THE FORMATS I FIXED THE MISTAKES!!!! AND STILL GET A /DENIED/ WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!!

IM DONE!
If you were denied, you may not have been the most qualified for the role. Reacting like this isn't exactly a good look either, you should take it constructively. If you like, you can re apply and give it one more shot. :)

Well i gave it 6 shots even if I try again and read the formats witch I have everyone will denie me but I’ll try again I’m just will take a break I hope. They accept my next application.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
Well i gave it 6 shots even if I try again and read the formats witch I have everyone will denie me but I’ll try again I’m just will take a break I hope. They accept my next application.
Good luck with your next application.

Ayli

I'm already denied 4 times, but I always reapply. You shouldn't apply for helper if you can't handle a deny. So don't give up if you really want it!
By the way, pay attention to the 1-month cooldown for the applications.

Domino

I hope you get it in the future, you seem like you really want it

here are 5 tips:
- Improve your English
- Write more
- Don't make posts like this; you're making yourself look extremely desperate in front of admins
- Be patient
- You don't always get what you want, just accept that you're not what they want, try to learn from your previous mistakes and get better. Someday they will accept you, as I said in the 4th tip